HOW TO CARE FOR EXOTIC LEATHER
- Protect the area where you are going to perform application. Line floor or table with newspaper or craft paper.
- If the item is dirty, clean it with leather cleaner or warm water and a mild soap. This cleaning advice is for general leather; exotic leather may be more delicate so follow manufacturer’s instructions for best results.
- Let your exotic leather dry completely.
- Test the Leather Honey in a small, discreet area. Leather is a natural substance and each piece is unique. Conditioning with any product may bring out natural inconsistencies in the grain or color of the leather. Exotic leather items are particularly delicate.
- Test the Leather Honey in a small, discreet area of your tack first. Be sure you like the resulting effect before applying to the entire item.
- Use a lint-free cloth, paint brush, foam sponge or make up sponge to apply Leather Honey thinly and evenly to the entire surface area of the item. Remember, several thin coats are better than one thick application. We recommend that the product be at room temperature or warmer for ease of application (feel free to put it in the microwave for a few seconds).
- Allow at least two hours (preferably overnight) for the Leather Honey to absorb. Wipe away excess with a lint-free cloth.
Buy Leather Honey http://www.leather-apron-company.com/es/9-acondicionador-de-cuero